• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well, I popped the big question today

JeepFreak21 said:
No, I knew that when I met her... I rescued her from a stock toyota that flopped trying to follow the "grocery getters" down the trail! :D That didn't even stop her! Our first date was a wheelin' trip!! :cool:
Billy

Wow, that's some hardcore women you got there! Does she still like the Toyota's or has she gotten into the Jeep xj thing?

I think she's probably ok with the XJs.
july4th08.jpg
:cool:

Sorry to hear that, like Matt said your life is over. been married all most 14 years so i know. but i'm still smarter than my wife, i married her, she married me.

congrats and good luck.

JeepFreak21 said:
Well, today was our 1 year anniversary and I popped the big question. We've got a date set of May 1st, 2005 :cheers: :D
Billy

How's that working out for you? How's married life? :laugh3:

Phil said:
How's that working out for you? How's married life? :laugh3:

Gawd, it didn't seem like a year went by since I first posted that! So far, so good Phil! It was supposed to rain on our (outdoor) wedding and during the honeymoon, but the weather was beautiful throughout both! Everything went real well... we're glad to have it behind us though!
Billy

:cheers: Here is to life long happiness! Congrats!

Congats! June 21st makes 2 yrs for me and the wife. We just had a little one (boy) Feb. 13! It's crazy to see a mini-me around the house! lol

Congrats! :cheers:

Been married for 7 1/2 years now. Sometimes it feels like 7 1/2 days, sometimes it feels like 7 1/2 lifetimes. Marriage is a good thing. Make it last!

Again, congrats!

Eric

Congrats!

My SIG:
P229 40S&W :D

Back