• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well, I done did it....

Now I know why I haven't sceen your two Jeeps on the streets of south Redondo .Here I though you were out on playing on the rocks not saving for a rock !!! Now I guess it will be dust on your XJ'S from sitting ,not dust from trails .You done it congrats !!!!

Congratulations G-man...

Can I wrap those taillights up as a wedding present?

good luck on the marrage geoff time to buy a cover for the jeep and put it to pasture cuase it will be along time before you get to play with it cuase she will have to be first

Women dig body damage!
I'm not one who has a wife that needs to compete with the Jeep. Heck,
Bonnie tells we to get my arse out of the house and out of her hair, and the Jeep is one of many ways that I can do this! ;)
23 years and counting....

:D
Rick

Congrats Geoff! Welcome to doom, I mean gloom, uh ....

No. It's all good man!:thumbup:

Kyung

GSequoia said:
The+Finger.jpg

I don't know... This kinda looks like Cracker sporting his little cycle shorts to me...

Good thing you got all that stuff done on the Jeep already because it will never happen again now, congrats, condolences, whichever fits best

Goatman said:
wouldn't have it any other way. It constantly amazes me that she's put up with me for so long. :D

Yep, I guess I still got her fooled.:sunshine:

Congrats. Wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Rob

you will never have another dull day!! ( if you do dont tell her she will have you on the honey do list ) congrats!!

Congradulations and best of luck!

Now you get to go do those gift registry things at all your favorite stores! yay!

have fun!

Best of luck to you.

Remember some words that will make everything better, its is also the proper answer to every question.

" Here honey, have some M & M's"

Back