• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welding accessories.. best place to buy.

I actually love my harbor f helmet. Best tip with it is to wear a ball cap backwards under it.

I rework metal inside hospital buildings and schools. Accuracy and efficiency have to be perfect.

Thank you all for your help. Roarksupply came through for most of what I need. This weekend the HF auto-darkening helmet is on sale for 35$ and I have 20% off coupon.

One thing I found to help improve viability, regardless of my hood manufacture, and yes I once to had a hf hood, was to use a plastic polish for the lens, clean every couple of welds, specially while inverted.they sell some at weld supply, but I use a product called plexis, mainly cause I use it on my street bike windscreen and helmet so I always have some.

The polish keeps the lens super clear and clean, also helps keep the splatter from sticking and burning in.

Btw,plexis is about 6 bucks a can, and can befound at any motorcycle shop.

thanks for the heads up, replacing the clear cover lenses all the time can get expensive.

Back