• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weld in Roll cage for 84-01 XJ!

pympfoot

NAXJA Forum User
New Motion Offroad Weld-in Roll cage for 84-01 Jeep Cherokee (spaced for carpet removal) For sale. (1.75 x .120 wall) I bought this cage with the intent to put it into my 96 XJ which died before I had the chance to install it. The new XJ I purchased already has a pretty spiffy cage in it. Cage is pre-cut unassembled with all notching done. Comes with mounting plates. Completely unused. (still has the plastic on it) Has been sitting in my storage unit for quite some time and I recently moved it out for easier sale. Asking 700 (new is 750 plus a rather large shipping fee). no trades. Pickup prefered but delivery is negotiable. Location is Pleasant grove utah. I work nights so if you call during the daytime I will get back to you as soon as I can. Please feel free to call or leave a text any time. PRICE NEGOTIABLE!!!

Pete Taylor
503-740-2603

20120801_171525.jpg

20120801_171515.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I would consider trades for this depending on whats offered in trade. Preferably something I can sell or use. Really trying to clear some bills.

Trade items I would consider would be something along the lines of guns, ammo, brewing equipment or jeep parts. My jeep is fairly well set up but i would consider periferal parts and trim items and possibly drivetrain stuff depending on what it is. (this is my jeep) Most interested in stuff I can sell and sell fast. Im trying to clear out some bills that desperately need to be paid off.

I got a d30 crossover steer with all Dom and heim joints and a lock right locker 355 I know not for yours but you can sale quick I'm sure ?

wait a sec, so you are offering 300$ plus a Dana30 axle with lockrite locker and steering? or just the steering and the locker alone?

Trying to work something out to be 100% I don't think I even want the cage but I think I can make it work in my rig so that's why I just not pay the asking cost I am going to have to add so much to it to make it where I fill good about it it's still going to cost me money after I buy that cage but not try to sell you a sad storie just telling you where I am at thanks

Back