• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Watched the Backdoor Shootout last night. It was pretty great!

Got to work this morning and told some Co-workers they should completely replace the Super Bowl with the Backdoor Shootout. They did not agree. :(

I did some wheeling on some unmarked trails View attachment 4759

I think I've found the best stress relief money can buy

Exceed max tq? Got one of those for my son for Christmas...pretty badass!

This weekend we pieced together my J2000 as I think I have it sold. Moved a LOT of trash off the property and was able to move the '63 CJ5 out of the garage under the carport and put the scout back in the garage. LOTS more room in the yard and carport now!

Now just gotta save the $$ to get the rest of my list done for the CRAWL! Is it June yet!!!

Exceed max tq? Got one of those for my son for Christmas...pretty badass!

Nah this is a Losi Nightcrawler, love this little thing. Only complaint is that it needs more balls and a better steering servo. I figured I could get my fix with this without breaking my XJ haha

Nah this is a Losi Nightcrawler, love this little thing. Only complaint is that it needs more balls and a better steering servo. I figured I could get my fix with this without breaking my XJ haha

I have the same one. I need to work on mine, I bought it moderately well set up, but I can smell something after it runs for a while. I need to order a new battery anyway, but it could be the brushes in the motor.

I have the same one. I need to work on mine, I bought it moderately well set up, but I can smell something after it runs for a while. I need to order a new battery anyway, but it could be the brushes in the motor.

Nice haha, I'm thinking about upgrading to a brushless traxxas motor, but I'm not sure yet

not sure if I put this here yet, but my Axial XJ...
10736021966_daa846e3fe_c.jpg

10735928305_c522564f70_c.jpg

How does it mount?
usually the mounting pegs poke though the body and hold in place with cotter pins but I put a piece of cardboard across the pegs and used the cotter pins to hold that down then velcro across that, its much cleaner and it stays in place very well.

Went wheeling at Morris Mountain this weekend. Jeep was burning a lot of oil... Compression test says the rings suck.

Wheeling pics

And did some ball joints on my friends rubi.

Yep. That is why I tell people to stop moving the second they break a ujoint/axleshaft ear. Happened to me in fall 2011.

Those who don't listen will learn by the school of hard knocks eventually :gee:

Yep. That is why I tell people to stop moving the second they break a ujoint/axleshaft ear. Happened to me in fall 2011.

Those who don't listen will learn by the school of hard knocks eventually :gee:

Three letters. RCV. Even if they let go they will not take the knuckle/ball joints out.

Back