• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

I went down and bought baby ghost and Ghost's old trailer. Had a blast in Hartsville. Talked Ghost into buying the 98 Limited, and tried to talk him out of the 5.9L wheels it has but was unsuccessful at that :) . We ate good food and drank good beer. Got baby ghost stuck and almost rolled big ghost. Went to Charlotte and out with Tim and a couple of his friends. Made it home today and started cleaning up the new DD. It will be doing 40 miles minimum a day of brutal rush hour type traffic.

I have got to find some wheels though, I despise the ZJ blades.

I've not felt good since Friday and don't feel much better now. Such a nice weekend and sick the whole time.

I watched a bunch of A-Team episodes on Netflix.

Daddy likes the new stance! :D
2013-02-10_17-39-42_147_zpsa6afd169.jpg

I went down and bought baby ghost and Ghost's old trailer. Had a blast in Hartsville. Talked Ghost into buying the 98 Limited, and tried to talk him out of the 5.9L wheels it has but was unsuccessful at that :) . We ate good food and drank good beer. Got baby ghost stuck and almost rolled big ghost. Went to Charlotte and out with Tim and a couple of his friends. Made it home today and started cleaning up the new DD. It will be doing 40 miles minimum a day of brutal rush hour type traffic.

I have got to find some wheels though, I despise the ZJ blades.

That was a fun trip this weekend...i'm glad I decided to dash down to Glenn's for the day. Also glad I talked you into heading to Charlotte for the night....Been wanting to take you over to Twin Peaks for a long time now.

So I guess i'll be expecting phone calls from you and Glenn now with questions on late model XJ's...

Oh and Doug, I have a flexplate for you now...

Last edited:
Welp went to drive the heep today, and now I got some electrical issues. Turn signals nolonger work also. Not even sure where to begin, gonna have to wait till the weekend to have a chance to look at it.

Also forgot....the guy who had the green XJ Glenn bought, also had another late model that was wrecked in the front end. Went and glanced over it just for fun and saw this:

20130209132848.jpg

:gee:

Also forgot....the guy who had the green XJ Glenn bought, also had another late model that was wrecked in the front end. Went and glanced over it just for fun and saw this:

20130209132848.jpg

Um wow....

That is all.

:wow:

I think I would run an ericfx poop pipe spacer lift before I would run that :scared:

20130209132848.jpg

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that. Naturally, the rear had blocks.

Glanced a curb yesterday and managed to effectively destroy my RC trackbar, so ponied up and ordered IROR trackbar in double shear. Just glad I didn't crash lol

Glanced a curb yesterday and managed to effectively destroy my RC trackbar, so ponied up and ordered IROR trackbar in double shear. Just glad I didn't crash lol

Good Choice, I love my IRO trackbar!

Flew to Texas then picked up a car and drove to New Mexico. Out here till tomorrow morning when I catch a plane to California and stay there till Friday morning. All of which for work.

Got a stupid Yaris as my rental car right now. It's a complete piece of crap, but is brand new with only 1500 miles on it. Lets just say I'll be giving it a proper break in :D

Flew to Texas then picked up a car and drove to New Mexico. Out here till tomorrow morning when I catch a plane to California and stay there till Friday morning. All of which for work.

Got a stupid Yaris as my rental car right now. It's a complete piece of crap, but is brand new with only 1500 miles on it. Lets just say I'll be giving it a proper break in :D

I got a brand new Hyundai Accent as a rental car once...about the same number of miles on it. I was in Orlando on Orange Blossom Trail. A bus stopped at the pick up site and the car in front of me locked them up, so did I. Totalled that car. Limped it back to the rental agency and they gave me a brand new Mazda as a replacement. Took that over to Cocoa Beach. Ran over a pot hole or something in a parking lot, bent the rim, and blew the tire. Took it back to the rental agency and they gave me a third brand new car. That one lasted the rest of the trip.

Once had a rental car in Indiana and I was running late for a meeting down some old blacktop backroad. I was doing about 90 and hit a set of railroad tracks that were just high enought to cause a ramp effect. Yep, all 4 wheels off the ground when I hit that!

Best story was flying into Harrisburg once. I had some little mid-size reserved through the company. When I got to the counter I saw a set of keys that said "5-speed" on it. I figured they might give it to me at no cost since hardly anyone knows how to drive them. They said ok. Handed me the keys and it was an H3. That was pretty fun to drive. Double clutched it most of the trip.

I got a brand new Hyundai Accent as a rental car once...about the same number of miles on it. I was in Orlando on Orange Blossom Trail. A bus stopped at the pick up site and the car in front of me locked them up, so did I. Totalled that car. Limped it back to the rental agency and they gave me a brand new Mazda as a replacement. Took that over to Cocoa Beach. Ran over a pot hole or something in a parking lot, bent the rim, and blew the tire. Took it back to the rental agency and they gave me a third brand new car. That one lasted the rest of the trip.

Once had a rental car in Indiana and I was running late for a meeting down some old blacktop backroad. I was doing about 90 and hit a set of railroad tracks that were just high enought to cause a ramp effect. Yep, all 4 wheels off the ground when I hit that!

Best story was flying into Harrisburg once. I had some little mid-size reserved through the company. When I got to the counter I saw a set of keys that said "5-speed" on it. I figured they might give it to me at no cost since hardly anyone knows how to drive them. They said ok. Handed me the keys and it was an H3. That was pretty fun to drive. Double clutched it most of the trip.

Back when I was 18 and didn't have any sense I was given a brand new Ford Focus 5 speed.

I took it back with half the tread gone off the front tires and flat spots on the back tires. 0-60 as fast as possible and e-brake from 60.

The flat spots made it sound like a Helicopter was following me everywhere I went. lol

I didn't get charged but looking back that was probably not a bright idea. :| It's also probably why rental places require you to be 21 to rent a car.

man your hard on shit.....i thought i was rough...

that being said im towing my buggy chassis with my camry this afternoon

man your hard on shit.....i thought i was rough...

that being said im towing my buggy chassis with my camry this afternoon

Pictures or it didn't happen! :looser:

Back