• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Got a couple things done today. I put new lift gate shocks on the hatch. No more getting knocked in the head... Also swapped the clock spring in the Jeep. I now have a horn!!! No more "Airbag" light on the dash...and when I push the cruise button, the "Cruise" light lights up on the dash. It's the little things....

Tomorrow, I put new door speakers in.

Got a couple things done today. I put new lift gate shocks on the hatch. No more getting knocked in the head... Also swapped the clock spring in the Jeep. I now have a horn!!! No more "Airbag" light on the dash...and when I push the cruise button, the "Cruise" light lights up on the dash. It's the little things....

Tomorrow, I put new door speakers in.

Little things like that bother me too. I've got quite a similar list of things to do myself!

I put new door speakers in and swapped out the factory rear speaker bar ones too. Sounds much better....

So this happened
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356307554.823813.jpg

Repaired with this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356307624.028944.jpg

Then new ball joints and two inch bump stops. Sore back and knuckles but the jeep is nice and smooth.

Picked up a decent short block for FREE!........to go along with my FREE 4.2 rods!

Now I need a crank, pistons, head, and misc. stuff to start my 4.6 build............oh and I need a comanche to put it in!

All in all, it was a good weekend.

Picked up a decent short block for FREE!........to go along with my FREE 4.2 rods!

Now I need a crank, pistons, head, and misc. stuff to start my 4.6 build............oh and I need a comanche to put it in!

All in all, it was a good weekend.

I may entertain the idea of selling mine soon... Its fun, but I need a damn towrig.

Waggy 44 up front Chromos and 760s, full circle clips
Isuzu 12 bolt rear LSD disc brakes
8" lift, full adjustable short arms, and 35s. 115" wb.

I may entertain the idea of selling mine soon... Its fun, but I need a damn towrig.

Waggy 44 up front Chromos and 760s, full circle clips
Isuzu 12 bolt rear LSD disc brakes
8" lift, full adjustable short arms, and 35s. 115" wb.

Don't tempt me!

I was really looking for a 'manche to put a motor in and be a DD. I really need a good DD'able truck so I can park the XJ and really get to work on it.

I have one you can put a motor in.

and a rear axle
and 4 wheels and tires
and interior
and a tailgate
and an interior wiring harness
and pretty much everything else.

I have one you can put a motor in.

and a rear axle
and 4 wheels and tires
and interior
and a tailgate
and an interior wiring harness
and pretty much everything else.

That's funny... and suttle.:viking:

I don't know. What's scrap value? 300 bucks?

The cab is in excellent shape. No dents. The only rust on the truck is the driver side floor. About the size of a paper plate. Super simple fix. The bed is solid but the sides are full of bondo.

It's an 88 or 89 swb 2wd 2.5

I'd still like to have the clutch, pressure plate, slave and master cylinder back out of it to return to the parts store but other than that it could all go.
(It's brand new, never used. That stuff alone cost me several hundred bucks.)

OR you could come get my Wave runner, build it into a super duper fast race monster ski then return it as even trade for the truck. :D

I got the front light bar on my Toyota hooked up and tested it out. This thing is wicked bright. Here are some comparison pics.

First one: HIDs no lightbar just HIDs on lowbeam.
photo-9_zpsc990a5b1.jpg

Second one: Lightbar only No other lights.
photo2-4_zpsa2aec6fd.jpg

Back