• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WEATHER FORECAST - BADLANDS

This year, I'm not going to try dropping off the firewood first.

But when Rev said the ground felt solid, I figured if he didn't sink in, my van wouldn't either :laugh2:

Forecast says 57 and 40% chance of rain (with a 20 degree drop as a high for Sunday).

Who is ready to have mud fall off the rigs for weeks after this weekend?

My Jeep hasn't been washed since the MO trip over the summer...

I know others haven't washed theres in years...

My Jeep hasn't been washed since the MO trip over the summer...

I know others haven't washed theres in years...

i actually had to wash mine the other day. had to pick my 80yr old grandmother up to take her to her surprise bday party the fam threw for her. i felt bad for her having to ride around town in my army green xj. she thought it was pretty cool. i have the coolest grandmother ever.

I need a snorkle for my tent.
I still have my fingers crossed ...... they always get it wrong.

John

Friday: New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Friday Night: New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

Saturday:new rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
1-3 inches of rain possible in 24 hours....holy cow! Wish it was snow, that would be interesting though as that would be close to 30 inches of snow.

That's a bummer!

Rain and snow don't bother me. But black ice can be a biatch.

Usually wet isn't a big thing at the Badlands, but it would have been nice to have a dry day to play in.

The creek should be pretty high!

I predict partly cloudy and warm on thursday, cloudy drizzle on friday, cold overnight, morning rain turning to snow on saturday.

You're exactly right sir!

I predict partly cloudy and warm on thursday, cloudy drizzle on friday, cold overnight, morning rain turning to snow on saturday.

You nailed it! Of course you survived it.

Back