• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WE Rock, Donner Ski Ranch Aug. 26 & 27

I can store those at the house for you, might be a while before I can get them down to you......

Did you buy that truck from Loren?

...we MIGHT be heading to Shaver area for labor day. If so I'ld be happy to bring em down if I can find some new rims/tires for my trailer by then...

basalt51 said:
...we MIGHT be heading to Shaver area for labor day. If so I'ld be happy to bring em down if I can find some new rims/tires for my trailer by then...

I've got a guy that will get them down the hill & to Drive Line Service of Stockton. It would be really cool if you could grab them there & push them off your trailer as you drive through Madera...

Andy,
Scrappy took over the truck deal, but I think your girlfriend dropped the ball. I know he would never call me back after 2-3 voice mails...:sure:

Matt

I just talked to him today, and I'm hunting with him all next week. Do one of you guys still want it?

Matt,

If they end up in Stockton, I could possibly pick them up if all else fails. It is likely I will have to make a service call or two to our wineries up north in the next couple weeks.

kr7o said:
Matt,

If they end up in Stockton, I could possibly pick them up if all else fails. It is likely I will have to make a service call or two to our wineries up north in the next couple weeks.

Cool, that would work as well. The tires will be @ Drive Line Service of Stockton on Monday Aug. 28. If you end up going that way after the 28th than give me a yell.

Thanks guys

Matt

We're not goinna make it this weekend, but we still want to get down there sometime in sept., probably the end of the month. If the tires haven't already been delivered I'll let you know when we're goin.

Back