• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We have a winner!

tbburg

NAXJA Forum User
The most useless firearm of the decade. And it's only June,.. of 2012,..

Eight years to go and nobody is going to top this with anything that actually pushes bullets out.

http://laughingsquid.com/the-ultimate-ar-15-a-23-pound-zombie-rifle/

Gun enthusiasts Eric and Barry of Moss Pawn in Georgia built an “Ultimate AR-15″ rifle especially designed for fighting zombies. The 23 pound gun carries 3 lasers, 4 flashlights, and 9 30 round magazines.

Good thing it was made for zombie killing, (only because zombies aren't real.)

Probably be dandy for unicorn hunting too.

The double 1911 aint got nothing on this....

Im no surplus store cowboy, but wouldnt a pack work better for carrying ammunition?

My issue is more about the weight. Twenty three pounds? An M-16A2(20")/M203 grenade launcher only weighs 11lb. An M-249 weighs 22lb(loaded) An M-60B weighs a tic over 23 lbs.(empty) A M-240L weighs about 22 lb(empty).
I've lugged all those around(OK, not the -249 :D ). The -203 is OK for a day. The -60 and -240 or OK for about 30 minutes then you're looking for somewhere to put it down,...

Maybe that's the plan: Lug this big POS around all day, and you'll be a panting, groaning staggering near-corpse. The zombies catch up to you and think 1)"oh, it's one of us" and leave you alone, or 2)"man that's unappetizing" and then they wander off in disgust.

why would anyone NEED this?

that's the stupidest most irresponsible thing I ever saw.

Is that thing even legal?

Your location says chicago, and mine is in california. So no way this thing is legal for us.... However, knowing how backwoods and redneck certain states are... im POSITIVE this thing is legal somewhere in the US.... Probably some state even zombies wouldnt want to visit.

Your location says chicago, and mine is in california. So no way this thing is legal for us.... However, knowing how backwoods and redneck certain states are... im POSITIVE this thing is legal somewhere in the US.... Probably some state even zombies wouldnt want to visit.

lol.....having rights and liberties is backwoods and redneck (not that it pertains to that backwoods redneck pos firearm). Have fun having your life regulated.

lol.....having rights and liberties is backwoods and redneck (not that it pertains to that backwoods redneck pos firearm). Have fun having your life regulated.

And texas is somehow.... unregulated? Who issues your drivers liscenses? Does somebody pickup trash 1 day a week?

Oh thats right, same shit...

I wouldnt buy this stupid XXXXing gun, if i could.... I hope you enjoy being able to...

why would anyone NEED this?

that's the stupidest most irresponsible thing I ever saw.

Is that thing even legal?

Stupidest..yes
Irresponsible...how? Responsibility lies with the person holding the weapon, the weapon itself has nothing to do with it. Jackass.

Stupidest..yes
Irresponsible...how? Responsibility lies with the person holding the weapon, the weapon itself has nothing to do with it. Jackass.

no good can come from a gun dressed like that.

it was evil in design phase.

probably not legal anyway, and it shouldn't be.

Waffenpösselhaft award.

That was the word I was looking for.

no good can come from a gun dressed like that.

it was evil in design phase.

probably not legal anyway, and it shouldn't be.

HA! I doubt if any bad is going to come from it either, what criminal would carry that thing around???

Ya'll criticize all you want. When the Zombie hoards come for your brains you'll wish you had a 23 lb AR.

Then again, since Zombies eat brains, some might be safe without this weapon...

And texas is somehow.... unregulated? Who issues your drivers liscenses? Does somebody pickup trash 1 day a week?

Oh thats right, same shit...

I wouldnt buy this stupid XXXXing gun, if i could.... I hope you enjoy being able to...

services that are PAID for with tax dollars /= regulation.

once again, you prove your a moron.

Back