• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We are now accepting nominations for the new Mayor of Hardcoreville

KarlVP

NAXJA Forum User
I walked into town and came back on a horse.

03 Duramax. No more daily driving the open topped jeep for me. Except maybe on the nice days.

dsc00401aj7.jpg

It's when you go snow wheeling and can strip out of your cold weather gear and hop into your nice comfy tow rig, that you will really appreciate the truck, especially since you got those fancy heated seats.

mud1059 said:
AMEN!! Thowing on the shorts and sandals before heading home is sweet.

My favorite part is when your shoes and socks are wet so you take them off and drive home barefoot with the heat blowing down on them, it feels soooooo good!

KarlVP said:
I've done that in the TJ. You don't need a tow rig for that.

Silence grass hopper! There is a big difference between your breezy little TJ and the SS KarlVP, do not question sensei again or I shall be forced to give you a boot to the head. :)

FiFo said:
Silence grass hopper! There is a big difference between your breezy little TJ and the SS KarlVP, do not question sensei again or I shall be forced to give you a boot to the head. :)

Put the tires on your Jeep. When I come over tomorrow to pull that stump out with the SS KarlVP, you can give it a try in your toob thingy.

We can see who wins.

KarlVP said:
Put the tires on your Jeep. When I come over tomorrow to pull that stump out with the SS KarlVP, you can give it a try in your toob thingy.

We can see who wins.

I called up 4wheelparts and they don't have any IROKs in stock so no tires for the XJ until next week. :(

Back