• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warn 8274 Hanson Offroad Winch Bumper or Others

RyanGjeep

NAXJA Forum User
I've searched far and wide for a winch bumper that'll mount my old 78 8274 I rebuilt earlier this year. Hanson Offroad seems to be the only option I've seen so far that doesn't require any fab work. Anyone out here currently using this setup or used it in the past? I'm curious to how it looks and have had no luck finding any pics. If any of you guys could point me to any pics or give me your opions on this setup or any others that'd be awesome. Thanks!

Supposedly they will fit on the XRC. At least that's what smittybuilt said when I asked them.
One should easily first on the Detours backbone but there has been delivery and communication issues with Detours lately.

I was talking to the Mark at Detours a few of weeks ago and had no problems. I ended up going a different way be he was quick in response and very helpful.

Back