• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: XJ For Quadratec Cover Shot

very nice :)

hes cheating i see a tire off the ground, nice looking jeep i think i may but my 4th set of moabs cuz i keep liking them then disliking them on my jeep haha

When's Quadratec gonna do a comanche cover? :loveu:

DSC03461.JPG

nice truck...

I'm assuming I know who Rick means... he's not a mallcrawler, he's run some good trails at Rausch Creek. RE 5.5" with rear ARB, 4.56 gears, 33s, flares, snorkel, winch bumper, AJs rails, etc. He gets it dirty, too!

main.php

After this pic, he added a roof rack.

Correct, that is the rig.

Damn Rick ... you could have at least waited until I saw this thread! I don't mind burning a day running back & forth to PA ... :D
Ah well, I'll post my poser pics anyway and almost everything you see (except for the flares & the AJ's rails) came from Q'tec.
I'm pouting ...

beauty.jpg.jpg

PAJ08_2.jpg

Okay, the Dog came from the competition ... :p

id have voted yours just cuz your a fellow husky owner...i feel your pain my friend i have 2 haha

Sorry Mighty! :(

And yah Husky's are awesome. Once I buy a house I'll have a Husky and a German Shepherd most likely.

Shoot Ghost! All this time I didn't know you were hooked up with qtec! Hey why cant I get a free catalog up here anymore, really pisses me off!

TK: Yes, been working for Quad for 4+ years now. My sig is gone since I'm not a "paying" member (or XJ owner anymore lol). That's where my info was. Shoot me a PM with your customer number, I'll see what I can do for you ;-)

Buy a gosh darn XJ again!!!

I've had my fun with XJ's. I love my TJ and my bike, so I'm happy for the time being.

i wish your shoes and furniture luck in your husky endeavor
Nah ... the ol' boy's 9 years old and he's never chewed shoes. He'll plant his nose in a woman's crotch, drools over & chews empty water bottles, claims the couch as his, he'll dig a hole to China, talks back when you scold him, will bolt given half a chance and takes a flying leap off the porch every morning. But he doesn't chew shoes. Thank God for small favors! :D

Back