• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Stock suspension parts

Peregrine

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for the complete stock suspension for my '92. Coils, upper/lower control arms, rear leafs (stock or 2" aal added), rear sway, front sway end links, shackle (only need one), etc. If you have these parts that you are going to dispose of, please let me know. I am not sure if I am bringing the rig back to stock at this point, so hoping that I can just salvage your soon to be trash! Thanks for any help! I am in Littleton/Highlands Ranch area by the way

Last edited:
I am pretty sure everyhing off of my 98 is still in the iron pile by our shop. The catch is I am in northern Wyoming. If you can't get everything you need let me know. The parts would free, all we would need to do is figure out transportation.

Thanks for the responses...a couple more things are coming to mind as well. Stock brake lines, stock shocks, etc. I will need to find a set of stock wheels/tires as well at some point if I do this. Its a tough decision to make but new home ownership has many added costs!

If you'll come up to Longmont I'll give you stock stuff from my 99..

Saggy rusty leafs
Original rear shocks
Newer (installed by PO) front sensitrac shocks
Front sway bar links
Stock coil springs

Back