• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Want to buy or trade? I need a 1990 AC Bypass/Delete Pulley

aszaunmi

NAXJA Forum User
Do you have an AC delete pulley and mount for a 1990 XJ with a 4.0 that you want to part with? If so please PM me a price with approx shipping charges to Queen Creek AZ 85240.

I am also willing to trade a functioning AC compressor for it if you send me the part for free and pay for shipping the compressor to you. The compressor works like a champ however the clutch is starting to wear so it is a little louder than normal when it is off. When running it sounds fine and puts out lots of air.

Thanks, Andrew

Got the bypass pulley on the way. If anyone needs an AC compressor I can give you a deal on one that works like a champ however the clutch is starting to wear so it is a little louder than normal when it is off. When running it sounds fine and puts out lots of air. Great for OBA if you want to use it. I have a 20lb CO2 tank so I don't need the OBA.

Z

Back