• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Waggy rear springs for AAL

JeffsJeep04

NAXJA Forum User
Going to put on some 30's and I'm trying to figure out what to do for a front spacer. Ultimately, I'd like to run around 1" of lift. I do tow with the XJ, and I have a built YJ for offroad duty, so I think I'll grab the overload off the waggy pack. In addition, I'd add the 2nd waggy leaf as a full length AAL. Anyone have experience using the waggy rear packs as donors? I'm thinking it won't add up to the 2"+ that some are getting since the arch and spring rate are so similar to the XJ. Thoughts? Concerns?

I can't comment on the lift you'll get but I personally wouldn't go through all the trouble using 20+year old springs find a newer dakota or s10 or something like that as a donor.

Reasons? They are low milage and I already have them. Looks like I'll be the first reviewing on the ride quality of waggy springs next week. Has anyone had luck getting spring clips at a local auto chain?

Back