• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Waggy 44, Tom Woods Drive shaft, SS brake line and more

P1atinum

Aerodynamically Challenge
I am going in a different direction with the front build so I am selling the Waggy front D44, There is no shafts, Diff cover or breaks on this. Pretty much the housing, outer C's and gears, great for a project build.
Selling it for what I paid $60.00 Local pick up in Jacksonville.

I also have a Tom Wood rear Drive shaft set up for an XJ with an SYE, its 35.25 extended and 32.5 compressed; I used it for about a year in my XJ and worked great with the 6 inch lift. Once I went bigger I need a longer DS.
Price $280.00 + shipping

New in the box Rough country rear extended stainless steel brake line for XJ/TJ/WJ/YJ/other, 26 inches long with all hardware included
$30.00 + shipping

YJ stock front brake lines, the poor man's extended front brake lines good for 5 to 6 inches of lift on an XJ. Make offer

Poweraid Throttle body spacer for 4.0L used all hardware included - $60.00 + shipping

JKS BPE's rear XJ/TJ New in box Model 9604 $25.00 + shipping

K&N Flat panel filter for 97+ XJ Used for about 9 month $20.00 plus shipping

Cherokee rear class III hitch. Used stock great for tow point make offer Local pick up only.

Other stock XJ stuff from a 97' make offer
Front Sway bar and mounts
Rear bumper mounts
Exhaust header
Intake manifold
Transmission cross member
D35 axle shaft both sides
2 Unit Bearings (hubs) for spares
Stock air box, bottom piece has holes drilled in it for better airflow
Track bar mount frame side
2 cut off rear axle shock mounts, good to replace broken one or to use to raise shock mounts on the rear.

PM me for Pictures

nickjc13 said:
is the throtle body spacer in good shape? did it add performance, etc when you instaleld it?

The TB spacer is in like new condition, PM your e-mail and I can send you pics.

I liked the performance gains I got for the price. Throttle responce was better. seat of the pants stuff.

XJ Stryker said:
No chance on shipping a hitch... In dire need of one. If you decide you would ship send me some pics. Thanks

I guess I could shipp the hitch, I am sure the shipping cost would be crazy high right now.

PM'd ya.

Sale pending on the Hitch, K&N filter and Airbox.

Brake lines sold.

Still taking offers on the rest.

Back