• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VOTE NOW for June 2011 ROTM

VOTE NOW for June 2011 ROTM

• Letterman

Votes: 40 22.5%
  • FlexdXJ

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • jakeWI

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Jeephead87

Votes: 99 55.6%
  • TheCaptain

Votes: 12 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have not been "LAZY"! Far from it! I have been dealing with major issues at work and have not been home due to this! I could not access any pictures due to the fact that they are on my HOME computer. Thank you very much!

I have not been "LAZY"! Far from it! I have been dealing with major issues at work and have not been home due to this! I could not access any pictures due to the fact that they are on my HOME computer. Thank you very much!

Whoa there buddy. My comment was directed to several people, not just you. We still haven't received the high res photos for January, not to mention one other guy never did have any high res pics.

Please send them off as soon as possible. Your pic should already be up on the front page.

RSCN1342.jpg

RSCN1341.jpg

DSCN1302.jpg
PIC STEALER!!!!

lol jk...congrats Jeephead

If anyone can get me the main image in a HIGH resolution that would be so helpful! Oh and it will help make next years NAXJA calendar look better!!!

ROTM_06_11.jpg

Congrats on the win, I don't feel as bad coming in second to the nice photos of your rig.

Letterman,I took the pic you used in the corner, the one that is posted is the best quality there is. the cam is an older generic one so not great pics...

Letterman,I took the pic you used in the corner, the one that is posted is the best quality there is. the cam is an older generic one so not great pics...
Thanks, I can use the smaller one, the larger one is so nice and it would be sweet to have that in a good resolution for the print out of the calendar.

Sorry for the delay getting your picture up. I can't seem to log into the server for some reason. I'll send a PM to Jeff for some help getting the file uploaded.

Back