• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vote for October ROTM

October ROTM

• ExTankerGuy

Votes: 85 49.7%
  • XJBANKER

Votes: 86 50.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:wantyou: This race is closer than the elections!!!!

By voting for me I promise to blah, blah, blah........ lets be honest, I just want you to vote for me and I will tell you what you want to hear.

I have a ROTM policy that prevents me from voting for rigs with snorkels... :dunce: :gee:

1 vote for XJBanker!!!!
Black is the new chrome! Haven't you heard?

DSC02714.jpg

DSC02715.jpg

Long arms, ACOS, and RuffStuff covers are on my wish list!

Never been in water deep enough to need it, just deep enough to be uncomfortable without it. Got water in the bottom of the airbox on Kane Creek. The pictures are floating around here on Naxja somewhere. These are pics from white knucle hill last year and testing the new locker install on Mattvw65's rock last winter. I will keep looking for the kane creek pictures though.

859696526109_0_BG.jpg

garagestuff078new.jpg

Last edited:
with an ending that close...obviously both very nice jeeps :) congrats to xjbanker, and also to extanker guy for having an awesome jeep as well

so is this the closest its ever been?

yeah thanks for the votes. That was a close race. EXTANKERGUY are you going to Moab? I would like to get an up close look at your rig. I like it.

Back