• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VOIP Phone / Cordless Phone stuff

Char-Broil

NAXJA Forum User
I'm gonna guess nobody on here needs/wants this stuff, but why not list it, right?

Motorola (Vonage) single line phone router, Like New: Model # Motorola VT2142RB
Had Vonage for 14 months, no longer needed it. This router works great, is in perfect shape. Has caller ID screen and you can view missed calls on it. It was around $100 when I bought it. Please check your application, may work for adding lines to existing account, or for other services as well but I don't know for sure. Power adpter of course is included, will include network Cat-5 cable if needed.

Uniden 5.8 ghz 2 Handset Cordless Phone with answering system, Like New: Model # DXAI8580-2

Phone is also in perfect shape, bought it when I bought the modem. The only blemish is I painted a few feet of the power cord for the base white because I ran it along a wall in my house. Batteries hold a good charge, screens work and show caller ID info.

http://www.uniden.com/products/productdetail.cfm?product=DXAI8580-2

$70 for the set. Willing to seperate, $40 for the router and $30 for the phones

I will ship these at your expense, Priority Mail Flat Rate ~$5.00 or so.

Back