• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The tale of the $500 XJ

Glad to hear this
I may be a little tied up Sunday helping Mike get a couple things dialed.. Unless he fixes them before.
Do you still need help? Did the DS work? Or dont know yet?

Huge thank you to twinhauler. He drove down from Pleasanton last night, to help me set up my new front gears. I couldn't have done it without him.

Now I have a little bit of fab work left and it should be done in time for Reno.

This is awesome Seal!!!

And John (twin hauler) you are a legend man, that was super nice of you to do that.

Whats left now ?

Long fun night getting the potato some 4.56s for the front. Now it's Seals turn to keeping cranking on the rear axle install and the shock brackets and dohickies. Seal only had a 6 pack of IPA for us last night I guess he wanted his gear setup good, not blurry... Now get to work!

Once you get settled, you have a full year to update us on... haha

yeah we want updates !

Saw this sucker in the latest JP mag.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

No way, really?? Haha I’m gonna have to hunt that issue down.

Lets see some hash browns man!

Trust me, it’ll be happening soon! I just moved to Colorado. Still waiting on the shipper to pick up the Jeep and one of my other trucks.

Back