• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Video of trial in Mexico

Mulita

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys just to share with you a video from a trial near Mty Mexico, me and some fiends of mine complete it last week. We meet in New Year in Mty and do this trial. 3 Xj´s

the trail was in a place know as Cienega-Huasteca , the trial include water, rockcrawling and is an scenic trip going from the forrest to the desert
it takes 4--5hrs to complete 40miles

***¨Big download 20 min for broadband**** Modems don´t even try

BIG 12.5 MB Good Quality

It only took me about 30 seconds to download with cable. AWESOME video! :thumbup: That was some intense rock crawling. I wish I could do that, but I don't think my jeep would have made it.

Awesome video, with a cool soundtrack to go along with it as well. Hats off to whoever put it all together.

Very cool video I like the Rocks to

Very cool video

joecool said:
It only took me about 30 seconds to download with cable. AWESOME video! :thumbup: That was some intense rock crawling. I wish I could do that, but I don't think my jeep would have made it.

Good download time. It actually takes less than 1.5 minutes with cable or DSL, in someother forum they started a download competition :) after I publish it

My Xj is Stock just with 5.5"lift and 31 (Red with Roof Cargo Rack)

Jason A-33 said:
:cool:

Great stuff! So how far into Mexico is that? Where did you enter from?

its very near 2 hours from laredo TX

Opening song
Chicane - Red Skies

if you like that listen to Halcyon or Saltwater

Seing Chicane LIVE is a must!!!! :)

it's called Ambient Trance, the genre of music.
I have over 80gb of this type of music.

Great video. Glad I checked it out. Only took 30 seconds. Thought it would take 20 min. Beautiful scenery. Great trail. Super job.

Jason A-33 said:
:cool:

Great stuff! So how far into Mexico is that? Where did you enter from?

Not very far. Monterrey Mexico is about 2 hrs driving from Laredo Texas, and from Monterrey to the beggining of the trial is about 1 Hr. I have the GPS track that I can Share for OziExplorer and a friend of mine have it for Map Source. So if anybody is interesting let me know I can put it in my website for download.

Monterrey is a very nice city (5 million) to stay with lots of fun anyway, everything you can find in the states is there.

Okie Terry said:
Great video. Glad I checked it out. Only took 30 seconds. Thought it would take 20 min. Beautiful scenery. Great trail. Super job.

I am glad you check it out, it was worthy in my thinking, otherwise I did not want to share it :flipoff:

Nice... Looks like alot of fun.... :cool:

If any of you guys would like to come to Monterrey just let us know in advance. People from the Texas Valley come to Monterrey quite often so if you have any questions about car permits and stuff you could ask directly at our english spoken Texas forum: http://www.jeeperos.com/foros/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=65

The 4x4 community in Monterrey area is pretty big and I'm sure we could set up a bunch of trails nearby.

This trail video is historic because when the floodgate is finished and the dam full most of this trail is going to disappear forever under the water.

excellent video.. and some nice XJs doing what they do best.. its a shame to lose yet another wheeling trail to closure.. where are the environmentalist when ya need 'em? i imagine flooding an area has more impact on the environment that wheeling it in a few trucks!!!! oh thats right.. if it keeps trucks out it must be ok... :bawl:
mike

Back