• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Video of a reopened trail in Monclova Desert in Mexico

Mulita

NAXJA Forum User
Just to share with you guys a video of a trail that some friends and I reopened in Monclova Desert in Mexico. The trail technically resulted to be easy, even when we got an "impossible to go thru" from the locals:)laugh3: ) they actually call it "iron breaker" but it resulted to be far from it.

Even though the trail was fun and technically we needed to navigate it all time by GPS which was the fun part of the trail, some sections shown no path at all and we were doing our way thru. Nice siteseeing and ecosystem.

I hope you like it.

Desert Trail

The Green Wag is from Chio Sr. I guy from Monclova, actually he was one of the guys who encourage us to reopen this trail.

The Wag is called "Doña Martha" Chio says that´s because of President Fox´s wife. She does what she wants, hehe. :)

where is Monclova Desert. What border town is it near?
Please respond direct
[email protected]

I am guessing this is close to the laredo border. I noticed the blue jeep cherokee as i have seen it before on a few sites. I get on Jeeperos every once in a while even though I only speak english. I have wheeled in Mexico twice myself and it has been a great experience everytime. Cool Video---Kyle

Back