• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vets

X2....Thank you guys for your service to our country. :us:

Just to let you all know i got a email saying free lunch at hooters pancakes at denny's burger at red robin food at applbys and a coffee at starbucks and a coffe and donut at krispy cream . enjot

i went to applebees. and paid for my own meal. i didnt join to get free food and atta boys the rest of my life.want to say thanks? elect people who will protect our liberties.

That is why I like you, and 90% of the other guys who served.

That doesn't mean we should forget.

i went to applebees. and paid for my own meal. i didnt join to get free food and atta boys the rest of my life.want to say thanks? elect people who will protect our liberties.

I didn't sign up for the attaboys - but they are nice to get.
I didn't do what I did for ribbons & medals - but it's nice when someone else recognises them and has some idea of what I've done.

However, I do fully agree with your latter point. Re-elect Nobody! There are too many in Washington (and State capitals) who think that we need to be limited sharply in order to be free, and that we aren't responsible enough to handle freedom (and, the more freedom they take away, the less responsible people become.) Between them, and the people who make us miserable for our own happiness, we've gone badly astray. This isn't the country I signed up to defend, and I'm trying to figure out what happened to it.

I still firmly believe that we are the last, best hope for the world. But, until we can give Washington an enema and get back on track, we're going to be circling the drain along with everyone else...

Back