• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

valving for FOA's

what a dick he sold the 12's last night. alright guess I'll see about the 14's

That's the nature of craigslist. People promise to show up and never show. I tell everyone first come first serve with money, usually works.

51xx shocks are nice, 7100's are nicer. I've got 7100 short body 12" front and rear, rig rides great. Unknown valving, as I got the shocks used and had a guy who used to be the guy at bilstein rebuild them. If you can wait, get the 7100's. Do a pair at a time.

the problem is I'm not planning on staying with shocks. the plan is ORI's budget providing.. so I'm going to keep searching craigslist. worst case I'll go with 5125's. I'm thinking about taking Gordo's advice. I've never seen a Cherokee on short arms ride so nice

thanks very much guys. I'll keep poking around the internet.

look on race-desert.com they have a classified section too or this time of year they used to have the curt Leduc offroad swap meet in socal

Back