• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

valentines day: what is the most orginal gift and explanation of that gift you given.

Top this one. Every year I call and wish her "Happy Divorce Day"

IMG_0345.jpg

(actually found the pics)

Well, we never had a place to sit down and eat since the house was so small (usually ate sitting on the couch) so I had to improvise.

DSC02830%20(Large).JPG

DSC02831%20(Large).JPG

DSC02832%20(Large).JPG

DSC02834%20(Large).JPG

Everyone loves a good surf and turf ;)

I need some ideas, we haven't been together long, but I am running out of time!

Last edited:
I surprised my wife with a week in Rome.

I'm screwed. Nothing I ever do again will match up.

You mean the stuff you would get if you went online to orange county courts website and looked up the PUBLIC INFORMATION using only MY NAME or CASE ID????? :rolleyes:

Calm down. I just wanted to make sure you knew that you were passing around alot of your ex's info. As much as you may or may not get along, Im sure she wouldnt appreciate it. I could call her right now and have more info than she would want me to have and I could harass her. Think about it.

Calm down. I just wanted to make sure you knew that you were passing around alot of your ex's info. As much as you may or may not get along, Im sure she wouldnt appreciate it. I could call her right now and have more info than she would want me to have and I could harass her. Think about it.

Call her....... I'll wait.

You figure out its from 2000 yet? Doesn't have same address or same number. So all this worrying you are doing for her.......a waste.

lastara lastaraHastalastara lastara

Yeah now that you say go look this stuff up on the OC site, I know I can find it there. I can also look in a phone book, but for someone across the country without that info you are just handing out stuff that I wouldnt want out.

If my parents had a divorce 9 years ago, then they would have the same address AND number.

Back