• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(VA) 4.56s for Chrysler 8.25 NIB $220

N2L 96XJ

NAXJA Forum User
For sale is a 4.56 Ring & Pinion with rebuild kit. It's all new in the box. The boxes were opened to inspect the gears, and to take pictures. The kit is made by Motive Gear. I would prefer a local sale in the Norfolk, VA area. If you are interested in shipping let me know, but these aren't cheap to ship.

I purchased these as part of a kit from Rusty's Offroad, but I ended up selling the Jeep when I came back home.

I'm asking $220 obo. Contact me via PM or post I. The thread, and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Still sitting on these. Offers are welcome. The first post is still in effect. Local preferred, but shipping is possible at buyers expense.

throw a "for sale" sign in 'em and park 'em at the store-- lots of traffic to see 'em and on pay days there's a whole bunch of squids looking to part with money.

Haha I'd love to, but I'm short a couple essential components on the Outback. Needs a motor, fender, bumpers, and a window! Ive got it sitting in the lot on Oceana. There's gotta be another squid as dumb as me looking for a project over there :)

For all viewers:

$175 picked up! I just want them gone.

Back