• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uwharrie Jamboree April 11th!

What time are you guys planning to get there? I'm planning to leave the house around 6am Saturday morning. That puts me arriving around 10am.

I'll more than likely camp Saturday night or sleep in Tim's garage on the way back home.

What time are you guys planning to get there? I'm planning to leave the house around 6am Saturday morning. That puts me arriving around 10am.

I'll more than likely camp Saturday night or sleep in Tim's garage on the way back home.

Shooting for 9 - 10 depending on weather the Jeep lives or not.....

I'll make sure to leave a water bowl out for you. Maybe even throw you some table scraps if you're lucky.

Shooting for 9 - 10 depending on weather the Jeep lives or not.....

I'm not sure if i'm bringing my Jeep or not. Going to try and drop the transmission pan tomorrow after work and see what I find.

I'll have an empty seat Glenn. I assume D is coming with you? If so, I'll have an empty front seat for her and you can have the entire back seat.

I'll have an empty seat Glenn. I assume D is coming with you? If so, I'll have an empty front seat for her and you can have the entire back seat.

Thanks. I should have the jeep if I don't attempt to do the driver side today after work. Should be ok but I need it done before gulches.....

Good, I'm hoping I can find a rock at Uwharrie that's steep enough to try the new tires on.

Is the ledge on Daniel cut back out yet?

IDK about that one but the poser rock and the one next to it should be good for that... ;)

Poser rock is not a trail...

I wish I had time to finish tuning the suspension on my Green Jeep. I'd just drive it up there rather than dragging the gold Jeep up there.

Plan on meeting at the outpost at 10:00am for anybody who might be looking for us.

Seeing some good pictures on Facebook, I'm jealous!

They finally installed a cell tower at Uwharrie. Makes it a lot easier to track people down. No more having to go to the outpost to use their wifi to send a text!

I didn't take too many. Left the camera in the truck.... but here are a few!

Of course, Chris is gazing off into the distance and you can't read the banner. lol

We should have posed a bit differently.

Yea I should have been more observant. Need to get back in the habit of that....

Back