• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uwharre Ride!

Sweet! So you coming down Friday and camping out? I am coming in Saturday am about 9 or 10. Looking forward to meeting you.

She voted no, but for a good reason. Interning her moms ashes (with her dad) at Arlington on the 7th. You think she would tell me this stuff a couple weeks in advance....

John

From what I have seen there are going to be a lot of vehicles out there this weekend since its opening weekend. I have heard from some people that Daniel has been completely smoothed and there isn't nearly the challenge there used to be.

From what I have seen there are going to be a lot of vehicles out there this weekend since its opening weekend. I have heard from some people that Daniel has been completely smoothed and there isn't nearly the challenge there used to be.

Yes and no. It was open last weekend. Daniel WAS smoothed but I have heard with the weather and it being opened last weekend the ledges are already getting torn up. The three lines that are the best part of Daniel are still there and untouched. I will be there about 9 or 10 Saturday morning. Should have the Green 98 Limited and the White 2 door Ghost. Come on out and join us!

I'll be there in the ghost and a green stocker. Not sure who else in my area is going up.

Not sure! How dare you....We shall be there! Plus I think a few extras from the Florence Jeepers.

We you ask? Nancy and I, and the TJ
:laugh:

We learned this weekend body damage is genetic.

Back