• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uwharre Forest trail ride

Well said. I cannot tell you how much fun it was to watch my son, 15 drive a stock open open jeep around all day.

I totally agree. My 16 year old sister brought her stock TJ with us and really impressed me, and our entire group. She wasn't scared to hit the gas pedal where she needed to and she was smart enough to watch other people figure out the lines for her to take. She brought it last year (Dad spoils her and got it for her 15th birthday so she could learn to drive it) and she broke a 35 shaft giving it hell. Never been so happy about replacing a shaft. Lol

im thinking about probably near the end of next month... need bump stops and a spare tire.... i cant seem to find anyplace around the Jacksonville area that has anything quality for offroad parts.... craigslist too..

so the dates im looking at are are the 22nd to the 27th pm me if any of you guys can/want to go... anyone is welcome, looking to meet some of you guys since im new down here. im going to be camping there also. let me know! want to get a solid plan set up/

:eyes:
mike

so the dates im looking at are are the 22nd to the 27th pm me if any of you guys can/want to go... anyone is welcome, looking to meet some of you guys since im new down here. im going to be camping there also. let me know! want to get a solid plan set up/

:eyes:
mike

I'm defiantly out for this weekend. Bumper is off the heep and work is planned for this weekend.

I'm planning on being there this coming Friday (May 30th) with a few guys from Charlotte and a buddy from Clayton. Feel free to join in!!! My plan at the moment is to do my axle swap and such on Wednesday and get to the outpost no later than 9am

I'm planning on being there this coming Friday (May 30th) with a few guys from Charlotte and a buddy from Clayton. Feel free to join in!!! My plan at the moment is to do my axle swap and such on Wednesday and get to the outpost no later than 9am

The boys turn 16 on Friday. We will be in Aiken at my parents house shooting and playing on the farm.

Well change of plans, won't be able to make it out this weekend. I have next Wednesday-Friday off though, may shoot for next weekend

We will probably plan a trip in July some time, just gotta dodge all the weddings and other 4x4 events I already committed to...

I will post up once I get a plan set in stone.

and for the extremely late post...

sounds good, let me know, i definitely want to go there with people who know the trails, also need to make some jeep people down here too

Back