• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Used 35x14.50x16.5 Thornbirds -- $150 or trade

mgreen84

NAXJA Forum User
Like the title says... used set of 35x14.50x16.5 Thornbird TSL's, still very very useable.... pick up only... asking $150 obo or trade What'cha got?

Dalton area..... Driving distance from Cullman, been there before... its not a bad drive.... I can get pics for you if you'd like.... open to anything really.. what do you have?

Thats more of a drive than I was hoping for. How much tread are we talking about? Pictures would be nice.

35tires.jpg

35's are sold but i still have a set of 33x12.50x15 for sale cheap with 6lug wheels

no, they are mismatched, not alot of tread and wheels have some rust... just need them gone ... $50 takes them all...

carmustang025.jpg

hmmmmm.... i like those rims! you're kinda near chatanooga, right? do you know if the rims will fit on a grand waggy? i have good tires, but i need a deal on some aftermarket wheels. i won't be able to buy them for another week or so, though.
btw, i've told a couple friends about your sig. it's a good one..:D

yeah I am close to chattnooga.... got anything you want to trade? I am open to anything really... camping gear, xj stuff, tools etc. ... we can def. work a deal!... I'm not sure about the waggy pattern... these are the same as chevy and toyota ...

then they'll work on a waggy... i have four new offroad lights mounted on an xj roof rack crossbar, a spare alternator, some swaybars, a bunch of brand new grade 8 ubolts for dana 44's,
a wealth of parts on warranty at autozone, o'reilly, and advance, if you need any parts, and a wealth of technical knowledge in my brain. i have a slightly used coleman propane camp stove, too. i have an almost new mossberg 12 ga. shotgun with 100 shells(would trade with some boot). i have some stuff i could trade....

Back