• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

US2 Snow Run Pics.

Here is what I have. Most of mine are the same as the others.

Note the look of concentration on Alex's face.
IMG_0364.jpg

Michael giving Lyle a little tug from the rear.
IMG_0376.jpg

Lyle showing everyone that he knows how to use momentum and not throttle.
IMG_0394.jpg

Matt W. using a washout to turn around.
IMG_0396.jpg

A different view of Opie's recovery.
IMG_0419.jpg

And my attempt at an artistic photo.
IMG_0410.jpg

sickness.
Can't wait to get my rig into some snow. I just got about 2 dozen seals from various other XJs at pullapart in hopes of finding some good ones...I think I scored. :)

~Scott

how did he end up in that hole anyway. beautiful pictures and good recovery.

That hole is at a Y in the roads. We had not gone up the road to the right at all. From what I could see I believe that Opie was running up the right side of our previously made tracks and planing on heading up that second road. Unfortunately something got too close to the edge and he got sucked down into the hole. I'm not sure if was caused by torque steer or if the snow let loose. I was in the process of changing my camera from picture to movie because I was hoping to get some good shots of snow flying as he romped on it.

Twas a great, fun filled day. Im glad I was able to tag along, and learned some very valuable tips from various of the other drivers. I may get my pics up at some point, but they are more of the same...as well as lots of pics whoring my rig, :D.

-Lyle

I'm Jealous. It looks like you guys had good times. Those pictures make me think twice about building a buggy though. A heater and windows look like mandatory equipment.

But on the other hand you can flip it into a ditch and not have worry about anything...as long as your buckled in.

-Lyle

Aren't you supposed to be at school!?

:huh:

~Scott

Arent you?

Im home sick. :D

-Lyle

Oh duh, I knew that too...yeah I was in Coz's class. :clap:

~Scott

P.S. I hear we're in a smaller tolo group together.

I dont know about you, but Ill be sticking to the plan of going with Alexa...:D

-Lyle

Enough B.S. though.

Oh, she'll be there. :party:

hahaha

Back