• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Urgent: how to get vasoline off windows.

If you want to see something really cool that works every time, Go smash an old spark plug (like the while porcelin part). Smash it into small pieces, pick up one of those pieces and just lob it at a car window....You'll get a nice suprise :party:

One trick I learned from an old Ford mechanic...

Palmolive green dish detergent...the number one best grease cutter when it comes to clothes, hands, anything. I've put it to the test myself, and it really is some of the best stuff ive ever used.

He was a ford mechanic, so you know he was put to work alot ;)

Hello 2006!

I usually put vaseline under the handles on the door, and if they are dumb enough to leave the vehicle unlocked, vwala, cake the steering wheel while your at it!! Oh and don't forget to throw something on the windsheld so when they use their wipers, you've lined it with vaseline also causing them to do it to themselves.

A potato in the tail pipe? (old school)

Matchstick in the valve stem.

A couple of gallons of diesel in his tank.

Battery acid on the paint:skull2: Don't ask me how I know this one.

couple of eggs on a hot day or early in the morning let em cook on there this takes real elbow grease to remove

Dawn is the best grease cutter. or simple green

5-90 I really like the shotgun shell idea I've always used black cats and green smoke bombs

Last edited:
you guys are NUTS. but thanks for the ideas

if the vehicle is left unlocked, just put a chunk of cheese on the exhaust manifold.
it burns on there nicely, and reeks for a while.

Anti freeze (full strength) in the windshield washer bottle. Nice & streaky.
Loosen two (2) valve cores! You know he only has one spare!
This is why I keep a valve core tool in my car :looney:

A bottle of doe pee in the cowl vent does the trick. Red fox pee is pretty strong too. Aw, hell,......do both!

:D

ouch!! you guys are nasty! I personally would be carefull. I love the ideas that have come up but........

You have to match the punishment with the crime, I would be afraid you do the mothballs or shotgun shell trick and he turns around a tosses a grenade in your ride or lights the bitch on fire, maybe thats me being Canadian but they say we always bend over and take it all, why else do we pay $6.00 a gallon for gas???????

they did the samething to my uncles pickup up to his windows. another good one is to just jack up their back axle so their tires are just off the ground. or if you know they dont have lockers or anything you can just do one tire

I find that the most direct course of action is the best.

Grab the little bastard by the throat making sure that your fingers wrap around behind is wind pipe, squeeezzzzzeee until his eyes start to pop, and then quietly, calmly and politely ask him not to do that again.

I did this once of the young rice driving punks in my neighorhood who thought it would be cool to peal out at 2 am. It worked like a charm.
:firedevil

If you're fairly certain the perp won't be returning to his vehicle for a little while, bring a pack of sliced bologna and polka dot his paint.

Back