• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

URE this Sunday??

-Cargo-

NAXJA Forum User
Just seeing if anyone wanted to head out to Uwharrie this Sunday?
I'm thinking the earlier the better to beat the heat expected this weekend.

Dear Lord :callme:

Why do people head down dickey bell?

Also you have a winch and no pulley/block? Winch to pulley/tree to rear axle or B pillar and get that thing back on all tires.

I was out there Saturday and there was a ton of traffic. Surely someone should have been able to help. If not, let me know. I'm only 45 minutes away and can come help

Some people came through and were able to help. I'm back on the road now.

Good to know! :thumbup: You seem like an experienced wheeler but consider yourself lucky at URE. Last season a land rover burnt to the ground on that same hill climb. Also a HMMWV burned to the ground on Daniel.

URE is a mild trail systems on paper but I swear in terms of east coast wheeling I have never seen so much damage from a handful of trails.

Some people came through and were able to help. I'm back on the road now.

Glad to hear.

Good to know! :thumbup: You seem like an experienced wheeler but consider yourself lucky at URE. Last season a land rover burnt to the ground on that same hill climb. Also a HMMWV burned to the ground on Daniel.

URE is a mild trail systems on paper but I swear in terms of east coast wheeling I have never seen so much damage from a handful of trails.

No doubt! I have broken more at URE then anywhere. Are you going to make it to the Crawl? I think I asked you said you worked on Saturday's?

Yup I work Saturdays and that's a long drive from where I'm at.
Maybe next year.

How far are you from 5496 Eubanks Road Jefferson, SC? IDK if I will be ridding there before the Crawl but it is a new park I went and helped cut some trails at. After the Crawl we should try and get together at URE or there and meet up!

Back