• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

URE April 28,29,30

atomno1

NAXJA Forum User
My brother and me are planing a ride to last the whole weekend. We will be camping. We normaly ride Thrus night, all day and night Friday and Saturday. All rigs welcome, There will be anything from stock to buggys, I think. I know of about 11 rigs off of the top of my head, that will be there. Please call for more info and to let us know you are coming. Adam -704 913 1803 and my brother is Jeremy- 704 622 9205

From eveyone that I have talked to it is going to be busy that weekend. I just checked the weather and it is going to be great. Rain TUE and WED then sun though the weekend. Please call with quesitons. 704 913 1803

Yup cnc4x4.org will be there

Just a heads up last year we had over 50 rigs with us... so I hope we do not slow anyone down on the trails... We use this ride as a Family Fun event and to try to get new beginners out on the trails and teach them what there stock vehicle can do.

info:
http://www.cnc4x4.org/SpringFling.asp

We will be there all weekend. We will be camping in the same area. I dont think we will have as many as you... but we should have a good many. We completly understand about the trails being full. We will too have may seasoned drives along with beginers, my wife being one of them. I look foward to meeting you all. We will be the site across from you. My name is Adam.

Back