• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UOB

200 more miles to go and I'll be broken in, and back in it! :D

And yet, got one more day. Still in it ladies!

"No matter wherever I go, there I am" Dammit!

I suppose that I'm still in it; whatever that may be; up to my neck.

Still in it all you geriatric old farts!

I must be really old.

1. Applied for Medicare Part A.
  2. Applied for Social Security back in November.
  3. Got laid off April 4th. Last day of work is May 4th.
  4. Applied for pension.
  5. Applied for Medicare Part B.

Ehh, it was a good run (the job). I moved around a lot. This last job I was only with the company for 44 years.

David Bricker / SYR

I was retired for a while, once upon a time. It sure was nice. I’m hoping to pay off my mortgage in the next two years and retire again for good.

I was retired for a while, once upon a time. It sure was nice. I’m hoping to pay off my mortgage in the next two years and retire again for good.

Tomorrow is my two week anniversary of being out of a job. I officially retire effective June 1st.

The first week, I felt pangs of guilt because I thought I missed a meeting, or hadn't checked my email. The second week not so much. I expect by the end of the month, I'll be saying IBM who?

I think I might be able to get used to this "no work" thing. Except for all the work I have on the house, so I can get moved.

David Bricker / SYR

The worst part is that after you move it is another list of home improvements to get to work on. It has been 5 years and I am still working on "Honeydo Volume 1".

The worst part is that after you move it is another list of home improvements to get to work on. It has been 5 years and I am still working on "Honeydo Volume 1".

Unfortunately, I know all too well the list of improvements after the move. I'm not looking forward to the new list.

David Bricker / SYR

Tom, did you mean Honeywell?

Brain of a turnip; still in it!

Where'd all the old farts go?
:rolleyes:
Well, there's one spoken for.

As for the rest of us, we don't know; but I'm still in it! Mostly when I remember.

I think Scott turned into a lizard, though.

Last edited:
Evidently they are not in it anymore.

Us youngsters can now play in their sand.

:party:

I'm still here, just another year older today. But, not planning on going anywhere soon.

David Bricker / SYR

2,224 pounds in the back of the MJ. It went on with the forklift, it'll come off with a hand truck and a wheelbarrow.

Get back with me later as to whether or not I'm still in it or not.

In it at the moment!

2,224 pounds in the back of the MJ. It went on with the forklift, it'll come off with a hand truck and a wheelbarrow.

Get back with me later as to whether or not I'm still in it or not.

In it at the moment!

ETA; load sensing valve FTW!

What's up you old Sum Bitches !!

Haven't stopped in fer a long spell...
It appears that y'all are still like fine wine, aging... :D

Curt

Back