• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UOB

Not getting younger; but since I started sleeping in the freezer I'm not getting much older.

There’s plenty of work to be done before I’ll be able to get grass to grow, and I’ll likely need truck loads of topsoil brought in. Mud and rocks is about all I’ve got for now. It’s on the list.

Until I get to it, you punks stay the hell off my mud.

Bah!

That's no fun at all.

I've got my own mud to stay off of.

Not getting younger; but since I started sleeping in the freezer I'm not getting much older.

Oh man.

What did you do to get in that much trouble with the Mrs.?

Not dead, just too tired to post.

David Bricker / SYR

Upstate NY?

You should probably be in hibernation.

Last edited:
It's close to hibernation. I avoid outside work as much as possible, but we keep getting 2-18" of white sunshine in the driveway.

I hear HI doesn't have that problem...

David Bricker / SYR

You never know. By the time you get moved there climate change may actually take place.

That would be my luck anyhow.

It's only Wednesday and I'm down to only three time zones at the house.
Must still be in it!
:looser:

You should try driving across time zones during the silly time change season, going the wrong way.

And of course I had to do this two days after I went the right way, but at an 18 hour stretch, leaving myself already confused about what day of the week it was.

I am still not sure whether I am coming or going, afoot or horseback.

One year on my birthday, completely unintentionally, I drove through 2 time zone lines right after midnight each time....celebrated my birthday three times.

Cool, a time machine!

It was a trip. El paso to AZ border is just over 2 hours...but just under 2 hours with a heavy right foot. During the summer, AZ is on west coast time. So if you time it right, you can cross from central to mountain to pacific time in under 2 hours of driving. :D

Actually wore jeans and a belt today. First time in three weeks.
:party:
No more going out in my PWT costume.

STILL in it!!

Great news.

I am happy to hear you have finally managed to get that taken care of. I have been down that road. A good doc is a wonderful person. It has been almost a decade since my surgery, and it has held up well, in spite of my life of leisure.

Happy healing.

Thank you gentlemen UOBs!

Back