• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UOB

Animal control was a couple doors down. So on a lark when they went back to their truck I asked her if a 40 caliber was probably the best slug for dropping a coyote. LMAO! THE OFFICER ABOUT FREAKED OUT! "Don't be asking me that, it's illegal! " I said, but I'd use a silencer.

STILL IN IT!
And probably on yet another watch list. Can't figure out why but I know I'm already on one that I know of...
:dunno:

AND !! still stir'n it... or so it appears...

Curt

I took 2 shots at a coyote once with a .22lr. 230 yards. Hit under his belly, then 6" above his back. He casually walked away. :roflmao:

Range is the issue with 22LR. No problem if they are within 75 yards. Probably no point if they are beyond 100 yards. Between the two: depends on conditions.

But if a 22LR was what I was carrying I would still probably take that 230 yard shot. Someday I might make it.

Today we examine the differences between compulsion and obsession, and any relationship between the two.

Looney as a toon, but I'm still in it!

Don't push someone who is already Bent. He could go Taz or Marvin the Martian on us.

Patch panels are the shit!

Still connected, and STILL IN IT!

:geek:

You can never go back to the scene of a perfect crime.
Still in it suckers!

No.

If it were a perfect crime then you could go back to the scene.

If it were perfect then you could do whatever you wished.

No.

If it were a perfect crime then you could go back to the scene.

If it were perfect then you could do whatever you wished.

Ahhh... makes sense... I probably wouldn't make a good criminal...
I'd fold upon my return to the sorta perfect crime scene.

Curt

Pulled up behind the car today with a sticker in the window that said, "I stand behind the blue line". Sorry lady that line is gray now. However, if you add the Bill of Rights to gray it turns blue.

Opinionated old fart... But I'm still in it!

Glue and PVC pipe in an enclosed space; God I love the smell of chemicals!

STILL IN IT...mostly.

:laugh3:

Am I here still?

David Bricker / SYR

Still here, still in it pondering the mysteries of life such that it is these days. Mysteries like, why are the stripes on last months pride flag straight? And then there's the whole irony of the rainbow.

Guess I'm just an UOB!

Back