• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"Unofficial" Who in NC/SC would be interested in a Carolina's Chapter

uncc civilengineer

NAXJA Forum User
This is Unofficial and as Zac posted in the Members Forum is feasible if we have enough "Paying Member" support. I wanted to see just who would be interested in forming a Carolina's Chapter...

Please just NC/SC people only post in the thread.. If you have comments please create another thread accordingly...

Chris

(mods if this should not be here, I'm sorry and please delete)

Thanks Chris... As said... who's up for it and who would be avaliable for BOD positions....

1. Zac
2. Chris
3. Shesassy

Just add yer name.

My questions are:

1. Just how much would be be talking about in membership fees?

2. This would be yet another group of people who like XJs/4wds and drinking beer, yes?

3. I'm in.

Edit:I guess #3 isn't technically a question. Put me on the list at #4!

I'm in....

1. Zac
2. Chris
3. Shesassy
4.ncallstar321 (Geoff)

Just add yer name.

I'm in too!!

1. Zac
2. Chris
3. Shesassy
4.ncallstar321 (Geoff)
5. Jeepsloth (Mark)

Just add yer name.

Tim.. you need to pay up.. haha, I know what kinda beer you drink... membership dues are no problem..

Need more time to consider this but. I'm game. (Go Figure)

Not being an :moon: but; Did you read this.
NAXJA By-Laws

Article VII – ChaptersSection 1: Chapter Formation
  1. Subject to approval by the Board of Directors, a Local or Regional Chapter may be formed by any group of fifteen (15) or more General Members in good standing. In order to form a Chapter, such group of Members shall inform the Board of Directors of their intention to form a Chapter, and describe the geographic region to be included in the proposed Chapter. If any portion of the proposed geographic region overlaps the region of a previously established Chapter, the proposed Chapter shall either revise its proposal to omit such area or shall obtain permission from the governing body of the previously established Chapter to overlap the territory of such previously established Chapter.
  2. In order to obtain approval from the Board of Directors to establish a Chapter, the group of Members proposing such Chapter shall demonstrate to the Board of Directors that sufficient interest exists within the proposed region to sustain a Chapter. The prospective Chapter shall submit to the Board of Directors a list of Members within the proposed region who wish to establish a Chapter, together with a table of organization indicating the initial Officers of the Chapter, and documentation of their election by Members within the proposed region. As a Chapter grows and it becomes feasible, they may split or divide. At this point, all parties involved should apply for Chapter status to the Board of Directors by submitting a list of Members and the new geographic areas described.

I have sent a PM to Kudzu on the subject and hopefully we can get this goin smoothy.. come on folks... we need another 8 in red...

1. Zac
2. Chris
3. Shesassy
4.ncallstar321 (Geoff)
5. Jeepsloth (Mark)
6. DCin SC
7. ArchDuke

Also... the VA, WVA, ectt.. boys are proposing a mid-atlantic chapter... Might be able to knock 2 out with one stone

Last edited:
Chris.... clear your PM's

Archdukeferdinand said:
My questions are:

1. Just how much would be be talking about in membership fees?

2. This would be yet another group of people who like XJs/4wds and drinking beer, yes?

3. I'm in.

Edit:I guess #3 isn't technically a question. Put me on the list at #4!

You only have to pay be 6 monthly installments of 19.95... No really when I said "paying" members it's refering to being a member of NAXJA

Tim Dog said:
I'M GAME! I have some sick ideas too. I've been thinking about this for a few months now.

That's cool w/ me as long as you dont bring the same drama as over on NC4x4 :wow: ... If you're the same person

ZacSquatch said:
Chris.... clear your PM's

Sorry, been welding on beadlocks all evening... there's space now...

It's also looking like this shouldnt be a problem at all to venture out on our own...

Yes he is the same person who made the stink on NC4x4...
He does live 2 miles from me if I need to keep him straight though... he's short.

Yes I am the same person from NC4x4. If you haven't read all the post you should it might make more sense to you. I'm defently not one for the drama. I guess I posted that thread on the wrong site. Someone here on NAXJA posted a reply to Zac's post about 4WP's Grand Opening and bashing them. The said they'll have only a few straps and made it as if nobody will even see them. I myself didn't get one and didn't see people walking around with them when I got there. It was probably about 10:30 when I got there. My post was to see if people got the straps, and yes I did voice the stuff that I didn't like about the event. If they were playing the shell game I wouldn't be buying from them. That is obviously not the case. Through a few emails with a few individuals on NC4x4 I think the issue have been clarified. NC4x4 is a tight nit group and everyone seemed to throw in there 2 cents on how I'm a a$$hole in defense of members, and just sure pure plugging.
As far as 4WP I think Greg & I on now on the same page. He came up with valid explanations of the things I didn't like, and assured me he wasn't and never will play the shell game.
I hope that answers all your questions.

uncc civilengineer said:
You only have to pay be 6 monthly installments of 19.95... No really when I said "paying" members it's refering to being a member of NAXJA

That's cool w/ me as long as you dont bring the same drama as over on NC4x4 :wow: ... If you're the same person

Sorry, been welding on beadlocks all evening... there's space now...

It's also looking like this shouldnt be a problem at all to venture out on our own...

Tim Dog said:
Yes I am the same person from NC4x4. If you haven't read all the post you should it might make more sense to you. I'm defently not one for the drama. I guess I posted that thread on the wrong site. Someone here on NAXJA posted a reply to Zac's post about 4WP's Grand Opening and bashing them. The said they'll have only a few straps and made it as if nobody will even see them. I myself didn't get one and didn't see people walking around with them when I got there. It was probably about 10:30 when I got there. My post was to see if people got the straps, and yes I did voice the stuff that I didn't like about the event. If they were playing the shell game I wouldn't be buying from them. That is obviously not the case. Through a few emails with a few individuals on NC4x4 I think the issue have been clarified. NC4x4 is a tight nit group and everyone seemed to throw in there 2 cents on how I'm a a$$hole in defense of members, and just sure pure plugging.
As far as 4WP I think Greg & I on now on the same page. He came up with valid explanations of the things I didn't like, and assured me he wasn't and never will play the shell game.
I hope that answers all your questions.

Yeah.... IT just came across wrong and everyone knows Greg and his character so they jumped you... It's all good welcome to NAXJA... I'm not a big fan of 4WP but you cant beat their tire warranty..

So who else is in on this?

ZAC, maybe something about the Carolina's Chapter on the flyer?

Back