• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Universal fit Dual Jerry can holder

Gravesdiggerxj

NAXJA Forum User
Universal Fit interior dual Jerry can holder. Expo-tastic!
Made by Krazy Fab.
Brand New!

This will fit almost any rig. It's built out of 1" DOM.
and holds 2 metal Jerry cans very securely.
It is designed to fit very flush and take up very little room.
It holds the cans by a ratchet strap. It hooks into the rear tab goes over the can (through the handle) and attaches to the loop in front.

The shorter leg is designed to sit on top of the rear passenger side wheel well.

This can be bolted securely to the floor.

$80

PM with interest. I can ship on your dime and I accept cash, PayPal and money order

photobucket-29996-1355710250808.jpg

photobucket-27944-1355710249926.jpg

photobucket-35488-1355710249027.jpg

photobucket-17605-1355710248040.jpg

(pardon the dust) This is brand new, never used.

Great fab work, my question is how is this DOT legal? Considering if a gas can leaks... the fumes alone have the potential to blow up if someone in the vehicle is a smoker.

Great fab work, my question is how is this DOT legal? Considering if a gas can leaks... the fumes alone have the potential to blow up if someone in the vehicle is a smoker.

Did my add say DOT legal? Did I say it has to go inside the passenger compartment?
Mount it outside your rig in a truck bed. LOL.

Here you go: FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY

I don't see it being any less safe than the fuel cell in the back of my Jeep or the stock fuel tank that hundreds of Jeep guys move up from under their Jeep and into the passenger compartment.
Hard mounting a jerry can is certainly safer than half the guys I see rolling around with plastic gas cans bouncing around behind the seat ;)

Use common sense and happy trails. party1:

Did my add say DOT legal? Did I say it has to go inside the passenger compartment?
Mount it outside your rig in a truck bed. LOL.

Here you go: FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY

I don't see it being any less safe than the fuel cell in the back of my Jeep or the stock fuel tank that hundreds of Jeep guys move up from under their Jeep and into the passenger compartment.
Hard mounting a jerry can is certainly safer than half the guys I see rolling around with plastic gas cans bouncing around behind the seat ;)

Use common sense and happy trails. party1:

I'm sorry how I came off, considering its your design etc, I was pointing out a situation where someone could sue from getting sick off fumes etc. we know people have very little common sense and some are stupid enough to use duct tape to cover the hole lol

I agree it is much safer than using the factory tie downs and ratchet strap and what you have is a good idea.

I work in the oil fields so I've been brainwashed into looking at every situation and finding a hazard. I like your idea for different uses like holding oil or an air compressor stand or just anything really...

Have a good one bud, good luck with your product, hope it's a huge hit.

use sealing metal NATO style cans and leaking problem solved. i carry 10gal in my ZJ all the time with not even a smell.

use sealing metal NATO style cans and leaking problem solved. i carry 10gal in my ZJ all the time with not even a smell.

That's fine until one of those sealing NATO cans decides to not seal anymore. Then it's a problem for a long long time.

Ask me how I know :D

I've heard that from a few ppl, i carry spare seals now just in case. ;)

It's when they leak into the fabric of your interior that sucks.

Not taking anything away here. I'd like to have a rack somewhat like this in my trailer.

Ahh ya i forgot gas in carpet is as bad as gear oil is.....never leaves.

me too i'm being lazy to build one so i'm gonna buy one of his to go in my trailer

Back