• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Under Seat Safe Questions

burkemotorcross

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know of a Small Drawer safe that i can bolt under the front seat of a jeep? I would like a secure area to store my valuables, and my CCW when i cannot carry it with me.

Thanks

Tuffy makes one for the JK. Don't know how much difference there is between that and the XJ. I have their security console...Plenty of room in there.

Steve

Last edited:
Cant go wrong with V-Line,Ive got one of each size.They are bolted in but are quickly removed and installed in another vehicle if you buy multiple brackets.You dont even need to see it to open it!They are also one of the few that meet the California Safety Law.
vl003.jpg

Tuffy makes one for the JK. Don't know how much difference there is between that and the XJ. I have their security console...Plenty of room in there.

Steve

It won't work. I asked the guy about it over on ExPo and he said it wouldn't work.

Back