• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unable to add profile picture

raneil

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I've tried several times to upload a simple profile pic, but the User CP page responds with "Unable to save image".

I have tried option 1 (from a remote website, using the URL to the image below), and option 2 uploading from my computer. Same results.

The image is 100 pixels by 73 pixels. I tried a JPEG (5k) and a GIF (9k). The process is the same on this site as it is on most other bulletin board sites where I've encountered no problems.

Here's the image:

naxjaProfile.jpg

I'm probably overlooking something simple, but I don't know what. :confused:

Okay, the pic in your post is reversed from your profile pic. Is that intentional?

Edit: and the upload date is Aug. 9, 2010.

I just uploaded a new test avatar without any issue.

I've taken a look at the error logs and I don't see anything jumping out at me.

Odd. No tracks in any of the error logs (yes, I do believe that you got the error.) I did successfully upload the image you noted in your post, it's different than your current avatar. I don't see a profile picture at the moment (unless I'm looking in the wrong place, entirely possible.)

Both avatar & profile pics are limited to 100x100 images, profile pictures can be up to 100,000 bytes, avatars up to 20,056 bytes.

Thanks. The truth is, I never actually checked in the forums to see if it worked. I just assumed it didn't work because of the "Unable to save image". It probably worked fine the first time (and each of the other 100 times) I tried it.

I only noticed that it was working when I posted in this forum asking for help.

Oops. :dunno:

Back