• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UN-WRITTEN RULES DISCUSSION THREAD

Potluck!! Forgot about that. Since I will be arriving T-day I think some Walmart chicken wings are in order so they will be hot.
Buahahahaha!

You've never been to Attica have you.......

for reference how does the green trail compare to oh..... say trail 21 at redbird? When you say be ready for damage are you talking body damage or worse? I don't really mind too much about body damage after redbird in august. I am driving it there and back so i don't want to smash a rock up into my t-case or something worse! :D

for reference how does the green trail compare to oh..... say trail 21 at redbird? When you say be ready for damage are you talking body damage or worse? I don't really mind too much about body damage after redbird in august. I am driving it there and back so i don't want to smash a rock up into my t-case or something worse! :D

21 is far worse than Green. Green would equal roughly half the difficulity of 21. You'll be fine on green, no doubt.
As for body damage. It's always a possibility. If you watch yourself on on green it should be avoidable(for the most part, depending on weather and trail conditions) however, no whining if it does happen......like I said it's always a possibility.

I think I'll probably run green at least once just to hang with the noobs. It's been a while since I've ran it. Maybe I'll see if I can get through it in 2wd.:D

21 is far worse than Green. Green would equal roughly half the difficulity of 21. You'll be fine on green, no doubt.
As for body damage. It's always a possibility. If you watch yourself on on green it should be avoidable(for the most part, depending on weather and trail conditions) however, no whining if it does happen......like I said it's always a possibility.

I think I'll probably run green at least once just to hang with the noobs. It's been a while since I've ran it. Maybe I'll see if I can get through it in 2wd.:D

Oh cool. The way BOB was talking i was worried I would be breaking sh*t! After that Wrangler yanked me into a tree i was over the initial bodydamage thing. Plus, she'll be paid off by WF! :D

depending on how your Heep is set-up and how you drive, damage is possible. There are some areas on green, that without the right set-up, you can get damage. There are some by-passes in some areas that can help get you around some damage prone areas.

BOB

depending on how your Heep is set-up and how you drive, damage is possible. There are some areas on green, that without the right set-up, you can get damage. There are some by-passes in some areas that can help get you around some damage prone areas.

BOB
Yeah she is small. I should have sliders by then though!

Yeah she is small. I should have sliders by then though!
Sliders will be good. I tweeked my rockers at my 1st WF....no sliders. I had 3" lift on 30's and hit the rockers on one of those lil' steep hills when I crested it.

If you are worried about body damage cut it off.....

I'm not anymore! BTW i may have you make me a set of rockers this summer! I am thinking of herculining the bottom of my Jeep but i want to get the rusty rockers replaced first.

BOB

describe the ideal setup.....i dont like body damage! Its my DD, and ive been able to avoid most damage so far.

Back