• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UMass Motorsport Car Show, May 1st

ross, i just confirmed that you can park in the adjacent lot just to the south.

Cool beans :thumbup:

Oh jeez, I just realized it is a 2.5 hour drive for me. Maybe not going...

:dunno: takes me 2-2.5 hrs, i even drove black jeep out there last year with its old crappy steering.

last year i was there, but i'm 2+ hrs away now too. sometimes it's my commute to work on mondays. suck it up keith!

bump, this about a week away!

i could set something like that up.

It looks like it's gonna be a gorgeous day. I'm a 50-50 on whether or not I'll go. Still don't have a sticker and I'm OK with not spending much money before NACfest, so with my luck I'd get bagged going there and coming back haha. Plus gas, plus food, plus me being a poon .!.:D.!.

maybe. we'll see.

i can't make it, i'm going to be at six flags that day for our senior week thang. have fun!

It looks like it's gonna be a gorgeous day. I'm a 50-50 on whether or not I'll go. Still don't have a sticker and I'm OK with not spending much money before NACfest, so with my luck I'd get bagged going there and coming back haha. Plus gas, plus food, plus me being a poon .!.:D.!.

maybe. we'll see.
yeah without the sticker you may get bagged there, the had a full size chevy get bagged last year(it was on like 44's and no plates though)

ill prob ride down with johnny as i have nothing thats driveable

yeah without the sticker you may get bagged there, the had a full size chevy get bagged last year(it was on like 44's and no plates though)
he didn't even make it into the show. i have talked to that guy... he's kind of a tard. he likes mud but doesn't see the benefit of lockers.

haha i remember that. the nova may or may not have a current sticker :eyes:

just a friendly bump, so who's goin besides me anthony and ross?

thanks rob!

im ready, im ready, im ready. expect me there around 1030-11. im kinda thinking about doin some dyno pulls, if the nova could take 2 hard pulls to 5k id try a 3rd and final push to 6k :greensmok

Back