• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uh Oh...

OK, 249 is out and the 231 is already in. Now, for the next project. Who's with me!!?

DSC01787.jpg

DSC01786.jpg
I HATE people with either good credit or lots of money!!!!

What if they have both? I really like the look of a mid 90's ZJ with a lift on it. Something about the slightly curved box shape I like. oh and lol for there actually being a NAGCA. Thought the guy was kidding until I saw the link.

Haha! Well I have a great job and good disipline I guess :D

Hey Troy, my El Ca-bong neighbor, some of that money (AND COKE) is coming your way in the future in the way of some custom fab!

Haha! Well I have a great job and good disipline I guess :D

Hey Troy, my El Ca-bong neighbor, some of that money (AND COKE) is coming your way in the future in the way of some custom fab!
SCHWEET!!!!!!!!!! COKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the bubbles tickle my nose

Last edited:
The 5.9 is fine to drive without the front driveshaft.

Its the older V8 ZJs (pre 96) that it will ruin the VC

in 1996 they went to the Quadratrac 2 transfercase which is not a direct 50/50 split so it doesnt ruin the VC

I drove mine 60K miles before putting in the 242 and when I removed it , it was fine.

The 5.9 is fine to drive without the front driveshaft.

Its the older V8 ZJs (pre 96) that it will ruin the VC

in 1996 they went to the Quadratrac 2 transfercase which is not a direct 50/50 split so it doesnt ruin the VC

I drove mine 60K miles before putting in the 242 and when I removed it , it was fine.

Non issue for me! The 231 in there now likes being in 2wd just fine :cool:

Back