• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uh, Goatman.......

hahaha, crazy goatman

Hey retard, why not go after the source...

Filthy Phil. Know him? Why not blame him?

You tryin to score points w/richie here? Why not just climb up Richards ass and describe what you see first person? Not your style? Well of course not. You be NAXJA's greatest espouser of misinformation and one sided bullshit ever recorded. So...

On second thought, maybe best yous keep you keep tryin to get your nose on the brown side. After all, we'd all like to have a Ricky brown nose, ya?

Nah

Bbbbut, oooh, wait...

This be the interweeb, you bees ok to stupidify hereins fer teh morons.

Retard.

Cheers!

:)

You tryin to score points w/richie here? Why not just climb up Richards ass and describe what you see first person? Not your style? Well of course not. You be NAXJA's greatest espouser of misinformation and one sided bullshit ever recorded. So...

On second thought, maybe best yous keep you keep tryin to get your nose on the brown side. After all, we'd all like to have a Ricky brown nose, ya?

Nah

Bbbbut, oooh, wait...

Retard.

Cheers!

Wow, what an entry for a first post.haha:roflmao::moon:

Nah

Bbbbut, oooh, wait...

Retard.

Cheers!

Say what?

Winner, winner....

Get cha own chickenese dinner if yous da man around in any lumpus pus.

Eeesh....

Go climb a rock dumber than you. Eyes knows whata challenges thatis fer teh mostest

Tell me who it shakins out fer ya.

:D

Ebonics much? Get back to me after you're sober or learn some english.:gee:

OH come on.I know what he didn't say.So i know you can't say you didn't think he knew what you was thinking about the chickenese dinner.i had taco's with his

Last edited:
GrimmJeeper said:
I'm becoming disjointedness in the quality of the ribbing around here. I mean a well thought out joke or even some decent trolling would be fine but this crap is getting old and honestly really irritating. you guys do realize it is time for chickenese dinner.

What's up BigFish, to drunk to respond?

I am waiting for some more obnoxious comments from you.
Lets get the drama started, heard you are good at it.

I'm all set and ready to go, time to fillet a fish. Lets have some fun sunshine.haha.:roflmao::moon:

Last edited:
How many time we 'got to explain it to you. Please keep the "goings on" of the MWC internal to the MWC. Yes, nationally, we all start out wondering, "What's this about?" Eventually we find out with a universal reaction of "Eww,.."(or in the case of the MWC,.. Ewe!) :confused1

Would somebody please explain.

This thread started out looking like somebody is making fun of our "Goatman" through a news article. All in good fun.

Now it seems there is a whole other meaning behind it. If so, it should not have been posted in here.
Since it is too late for that, an explanation would be much appreciated.

Back