• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

two axle car trailer - $1700

Going to Lakenheath, UK for 3 years, Buy the jeep too and have a toy to go with the hauler.

I have a two axle car trailer for sale. It is pretty well built and pulls great. I bought it to haul my toy jeep around, but I am currently selling that project so the trailer can go too. It has some damage to the fender where the previous owner backed a tow motor into it, tractor supply sells the new fender wells, I just have not had the time to cut and reweld a new one on. I have coated it recently with a new coat of flat black oil based rustoleum. I have used it to haul my Cherokee across the state twice and it worked great, my buddy used it to pull a newer Grand Cherokee to Charleston as well, with no problems. It pulls true and has no sway all the way up to about 80mph. It looks like it was equipped with brakes at one point, however it does not have them now. I looked into them and if I was keeping it I would re-install them. I lubed all the axle ends when I got it. I also installed a brand new set of firestone destination tires on the trailer. they are truck tires, not trailer tires, so if you wanted I guess you could swap them around. Either way it makes it much easier to get a flat repaired than if it had trailer tires. It uses a pintle hitch, and I will throw in my pintle adapter with the sale. I am asking $1700 OBO.

IMAG0260.jpg

IMAG0259.jpg

IMAG0258.jpg

IMAG0257.jpg

IMAG0256.jpg

IMAG0255.jpg

IMAG0254.jpg

IMAG0253.jpg

IMAG0252.jpg

IMAG0249.jpg

IMAG0248.jpg

IMAG0245.jpg

IMAG0244.jpg

IMAG0243.jpg

Located in Seven Springs, NC, just south of Goldsboro

this is why you should not post ads hungover...

but for the next 20 minutes, cause I can't make this deal all day, we will combine the $1700 jeep and $1700 trailer into a $3000 savings extravaganza!

lol Thanks for clearing it up but I'll have to pass on this one. I wouldn't mind just the trailer but unfortunately the $1700 price tag, lack of brakes and the drive makes it not worth it.

yea, its one of those things where I have had the money but never the time. FWIW I priced a set of electric brakes and it can be outfitted for about $150.

You might get more interest if you were more realistic on the price. You can buy a new Kaufman with brakes for $2k.

I don't know anyone personally that tows with a pintle.

Good luck

wow... little pricey on that trailer...

but good luck on the sale....

I kinda like the pintle, it carries a little more noise, but it is a breeze to hitch up.

offers are always accepted...

I never list anything for the minimum I will accept, you gotta leave room for offers and negotiation.

Back