• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Twin Turbo

That is amazing!

His power curve is impressive, HOWEVER... it is possible to get nearly the same torque curve with a simple single. A Garrett twin scrowl GT35R with a billet compressor wheel, combined with a properly fabricated divided manifold will result in nearly the same torque curve. It'll also be at a lower pressure, and lower intake temps = gas/detonation freindly.

Not to mention that I'm big fan of KISS (keep it simple stupid).

I agree, and yes with a full race twin scrool mani, GT35r, proper fuel and tunning you can obtain close the same curve. Very intersting car though, and you shuld hear it spool, almost worth it for the sound. lol. Mine was simple, td06-20g, 25 PSI, 1200cc fic injectors, corn juice. I made a nut hair over 400hp and 25psi, IDC at 92%,and 12.9 on the wide band at 7000rpm. I had less then 6k in the car and it would eat most anything on the street. I too am a big fan of the KISS concept.

Picture206.jpg

Picture205.jpg

Meh, it's still rice. Oh, and yes I am hating on ricers. Just in case you were wondering.

Needs more vinyl graphics, some lambo doors, and more body kit.
This guy knows what's up:
ricer-10795.jpg

Meh, it's still rice. Oh, and yes I am hating on ricers. Just in case you were wondering.

Needs more vinyl graphics, some lambo doors, and more body kit.
This guy knows what's up:
ricer-10795.jpg

R ace
I nspired
C osmetic
E nhancement

Car was stock on the outside and made in the united states. (you fail)
400hp + 2900lbs = stupid fun. I don’t expect everyone to understand, however it is laughable that you would attempt to flame me. What feats of performance engineering have you accomplished? When you can squeeze more than 400hp out of a 2.o... I will think about validating your attempt at input. I would bet you have no idea what you are talking about and generally retarded when it comes to the basic universal concepts of tuning a motor that is pressurized.

DIAF:flame:
thxkbi

R ace
I nspired
C osmetic
E nhancement

400hp + 2900lbs = stupid fun. I don’t expect everyone to understand, however it is laughable that you would attempt to flame me. What feats of performance engineering have you accomplished? When you can squeeze more than 400hp out of a 2.o... I will think about validating your attempt at input. I would bet you have no idea what you are talking about and generally retarded when it comes to the basic universal concepts of tuning a motor that is pressurized.

thxkbi

fact of the matter is that if you put the same amount of money in that 2.0 that you would in a 4.0, the difference in horsepower would be amazing.

R ace
I nspired
C osmetic
E nhancement

thxkbi

9afcdeeb-bf13-44c2-bb3c-baae0d59af22.jpg

Na, not mad, I chuckled, posted, and went on with my day. Thanks for your concern though champ.. and kudu’s on the clever pic, I know some thought went into that. :looser:

fact of the matter is that if you put the same amount of money in that 2.0 that you would in a 4.0, the difference in horsepower would be amazing.
And I could have put that money into a Jeep, but I raced SCCA solo and fear the jeep might not corner very well. lol, but really,I traded my DSM for my Jeep and 3k on top after some high speed, late night, shenanigans. I just started getting into the off road world still learning…

Back