• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TT interest?

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
There has been some serious chit talking going on between some of the younger and better built folks. I did this. You didn't do that. Blah blah blah. Ya know, same chit different shovel.

What do y'all think, or who would be interested in a TT run through, say, penrose or carnage. Where ya have to be built enough to play but built well enough to last the entire run.
Then see how she stacks up.

And no, oddly, I'm. It involved in the chit talking. I just sit back and watch the show.

I'm not built enough for more than dirt roads to fishing holes. Let me borrow a jeep from work :)

it is a crap argument all the way. what i wheel is also my DD and it will always be built/modified to that end. and THAT, will run 95 percent of roads and trails i would ever have interest in. on the other side, many rigs are so overbuilt it is silly. and still others think you cant go wheeling of you arent locked and on 35's minimum.
i always thought a nice competition would be all drivers on say stock wranglers and all on the same size tires(33's for example). one LSD diff, and one open diff. and any brand winch. and everyone has the same t case and gearing. auto or stick,as long as it is stock.

Yeah this point isn't for the general wheelers or enthusiast. It's for the guys that think they have big boy britches and like to run their traps back and forth to each other.

However. We have discussed a similar idea at a local park to have anyone be able to play.

Someone tell this old fart what tt implies. It either means Audi or titties to me. :)

Someone tell this old fart what tt implies. It either means Audi or titties to me. :)

Same here, but since neither one made much sense, I was thinking possibly Top Truck, like that magazine competition?

Once my jeep is running decent and I finish freshening up the suspension, I would be down for some time trial runs of easy trails like spring creek or OCG. I am excited to see how the air bumps and coils all around feel.

Old school rock crawl in delta, ut on May 27. I'm planning on being there in stock class. If the trash talk is as bad as it sounds, this is a good place to prove things. Bring your titles and find a ride home if you lose. I don't talk trash and I just want to finish in good enough shape to make the 3 hour drive home!

Yall are a bunch of hot air...............

Back