• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Shake Down Run April 16th

I'm in, but I'll be riding shotgun with someone.

Nope, figured Id play it by ear. Kind of depends how crappy it is. Probably warm up on powerline or FB5 just to make sure all the bolts dont fall off right away...

Have fun I will see ya all on the sand. I just couldn't find time to finish my boomerang shackes and don't want to bend another spring.

Dave

I wasn't there very long...

halfway through Ceder tree, Aarron blew a seal on his stearing box. I made it to firebreak 5 and my popping front end from the tree run came back to haunt me. So i headed for home. Gonna pull the cover in the morning and see what suprize i have in store...

I wasn't there very long...

halfway through Ceder tree, Aarron blew a seal on his stearing box. I made it to firebreak 5 and my popping front end from the tree run came back to haunt me. So i headed for home. Gonna pull the cover in the morning and see what suprize i have in store...

Ya blew the input seal on the steering box then I'm pretty sure I chewed up the gears in it on the way back to rogers. when i turned it would freeze up then release and turn a little then lock up then release now I can't turn at all. :explosion:explosion:twak:

Back